Students wishing to transfer from another institution must complete an application and provide an official transcript from each college attended. If the total number of college credit hours earned is less than 30, the student must also provide an official copy of their highschool or GED transcript.

A transfer student with a cumulative grade point average of at least a 2.0 will be considered in good standing. Those with a GPA under a 2.0 will be accepted on academic probation. All credits, grades and quality points shall be entered on the permanent record card of transfer students. D grades will be accepted from all accredited colleges. Students transferring from non-accredited colleges must petition the Registrar and Vice President to determine transferability of credit from such instittutions. Evaluation of transfer credits will be approved by the Registrar.